“I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date!” I feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland today.
Time for some major multi tasking! Whizzing around the blogosphere for a few hours this afternoon is first priority:
- Revisit twenty of my posts to review the images. Done.
- Read and respond to comments on my posts. Done.
- Attend Blogging University 201 to read and comment on others’ work and add one of my own. Done.
- Visit the Reader to see what has been posted. Read, comment, like. Done.
- This week’s Sandbox Challenge looks intriguing. Information copied so I can write response later. Done.
- Check a backlog of emails – 100 or more to read, respond to, delete. Done.
Hang on! I found my eyes drawn to titles. Then my mind turned to the Sandbox Challenge. Hmmm. Copied the email headlines to look at in more detail when I respond. Seems to be a connection of sorts in there. Done.
So here I am now. Responding to the challenge. This is the list of what I found myself drawn to in my Inbox –
- Ancient Therapy improves immunity and digestion
- Manual for being human
- This leak will make you sick – media exposes government changes to health care
- Your key to health
- Tap into your hidden energy source
- Body intelligence
Is that synchronicity at play? Perhaps …
And finally, here is my completed piece of work in response to Sandbox Challenge 26
What message just for you is hidden in this ancient writing?
this tablet carved in stone
with runes and hieroglyphs aplenty
tapping into hidden energy
a source of body intelligence
a man – u – al forsooth!
A key to health
© Raili Tanska