- Get to know your Soul — go in. Inside yourself. Read. Talk. Ask Big Questions of Life. Look for answers. Write it down. Draw it. Sing it. Dance it.
- Take me time — Meditate. Lots. Pray. Go outside. To peaceful, soothing places. Maybe a forest. The Beach. A retreat. Have a date night with yourself. Get to know and love you. Try new ways of being quiet with you. Find one you really, really like.
- Ask yourself loads of questions — do like Sherlock Holmes. Look for clues. Seek answers. Dismiss nothing till you check it out. It just might be the gold nugget you’ve been looking for.
- Feel the pain, feel the grief – be strong like a lion. Courageous. Work through it. It’s healing. If it gets tough, ask a friend to hold your hand.
- Walk the talk — Practice what you’ve learnt. It consolidates it . And integrates it into your life. Be grateful. Have an attitude of gratitude for everything.
- Work from the heart – always. Stay centred in Love. Stay grounded. Explore choices, ask questions from this space. Ask yourself if it feels right and good. If it does, then it is.
- Accept — everything that comes your way. There’s a kernel of gold in the hard stuff too. You might just have to dig a little deeper to find it sometimes. It comes to you for a reason. Accept it for what it is. Be discerning. Investigate. Learn. You may be surprised at what you find.
- Detach — Don’t attach meaning to things that come your way. Don’t judge yourself, or others. Look at challenges, confusion, chaos, problems as gifts. They bring growth and learning.
- Notice stuff — like synchronicities, patterns, recurring themes – things that grab your attention for some reason. What are you being shown? Is it an opportunity? A lesson? Listen for the answers. Learn. Practice. Then walk the talk.
- Let your Inner Child out to play — Often. It feeds the Soul. Join in with the kids. They’re great teachers.
- Breathe — Stop. Often. Breathe deeply. Breathe mindfully. Then get on with your stuff feeling refreshed and new.
© Raili Tanska